A million dollars or a legit pawg

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking about yo ass. I didn't even see who posted it. I just needed to use that statement to make my point. Why tf did you quote me!?

ok I know enough english to know this does not read correctly
you have a slight communication issue

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
So nikka you didn't read the part where I ask why y'all don't control, own, build, make, produce, etc etc anything for our people.

You weak black males ALWAYS IGNORE me when I ask why we don't see black males own anything or are men of big affairs.

You are literally owned by the "white man", arabs, chinese, indians.

You won't even defend you neighborhoods, so forget about Africa.

But have the nerve to talk about white girls. YOU nikkaS AINGT DOING shyt FOR THE WOMEN YOU WERE PARTNERED WITH BY NATURE.

You are useless to your community. What can black women and children do with white women worshipers. Where can our culture go when the men worship another race, who by the way don't give shyt about you! That means you nikkas are good for nothing.
Look at your insecure ass having a meltdown :mjlol:

Missy look at some of the shyt you are saying. Keep it real with yourself, you don't want Black men. You obviously hate Black men but somehow you have a problem with Black men dating out :pachaha:

I've always brought pride for my family. Never been in trouble with the law, did good in HS both in sports and grade wise, Got my Bachelor's degree in 2015 and I'm looking for ways to establish myself and make money (I want a Business). You can call me good for nothing but I've accomplished a lot and God willing this is just the tip of iceberg for me :manny:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I've just woke up to how Black Women are treated in the Black community(like sh*t).

A man is a man.& I don't get mad at Black guys who like White girls.

I just find it hilarious how these types of threads easily fly on here.White girls and "pawgs," are mentioned on here everyday, yet somehow you all are the same ones to over use the term bed wench.
Half the black community is black women
There are plently of black men who will treat u right
So all this venom comes from a minority of the community

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
If pawgs are prized then what does that make you? You are a POC male right?

Are you saying you aren't worth anything?

You're saying a white woman is worth more than you?

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Check my posting history, I've NEVER called a Black woman a "Wench" for dating out. I personally will date any woman I find attractive and that is why I can't critique Black women's dating choices.:ehh:

My only issue is the hypocrisy that comes when Black males date out compared to Black women. Plus I can't stand how some Black Women seem to loathe Black men but then will complain about Black men dating out (Missy85's post on Page 2 is a great example). If Black men are so horrible then yall should be celebrating when we date out then, right?:francis:
You dap people who do.

:francis:

Y'all act real brand new in threads.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Why would I worry about Money now that I got that sweet Mayonaise.:noah:
:pachaha: