A Massacre in Milwaukee: Bullets @ Bucks 7:30 PM (TNT)

How much do the Bucks win by?

• Total voters

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
it might seem ridiculous, but I think the Bucks should look around and see what they could get in return for Middleton...his play along with Brook's absence has been the biggest reasons for their inconsistent play

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
it might seem ridiculous, but I think the Bucks should look around and see what they could get in return for Middleton...his play along with Brook's absence has been the biggest reasons for their inconsistent play

He’s always been like that. But who are you getting in return that will replace his value?

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
He’s always been like that. But who are you getting in return that will replace his value?

yea he's always been inconsistent but this year his shooting seems to have taken a noticeably dip

if he was at the same level he was at the past 2 years...Bucks would be on top the East right now

and you won't completely replace his value but you can still listen to offers...he isn't a guy I'd consider untradeable if the right package came along

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yea he's always been inconsistent but this year his shooting seems to have taken a noticeably dip

if he was at the same level he was at the past 2 years...Bucks would be on top the East right now

and you won't completely replace his value but you can still listen to offers...he isn't a guy I'd consider untradeable if the right package came along

He has one of those poison contracts like Harris. You gotta attach him with picks to get off him