A Married With Children Spinoff

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
e12f47471fe8c942_married-with-children-ftr.xxxlarge.jpg

According to E! News, Sony Pictures Television will develop a "Married… with Children" spinoff, reportedly based on David Faustino's character, Bud.

Earlier this week, the cast reunited when Katey Sagal was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. At the event, Christina Applegate mentioned that a special project may be in the works. While neither Applegate nor Sagal plan to reprise their roles as Kelly and Peg, respectively, Applegate did mention Faustino: "We're going to do something with Dave maybe. I don't know if it will be in character," she told E! News. "I don't know what that's going to be. I don't know if I'm allowed to speak on that at all."

Since "Married... with Children," Faustino has kept busy with various TV cameos and voice work for "Legend of Korra," among other shows. Faustino's manager told HuffPost Entertainment: "It's more speculative than set in stone," and there's currently "no official deal." Sony declined to comment.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't think the streets would care too much about what happened to Bedwetter B's career

bud_figur.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Came in here to post this..I'm down. We need a show like this for this generation. Let us late 80s babies who grew up in the 90s cook. On the real, Modern Family getting cancelled wouldn't be a bad thing right now. Of course that's in no way in danger of happening but I'd love to see grandpa Al still talking about 4 touchdowns in one game

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Terrible idea not only because Al more or less made the show (nothing against Bud) but the jokes wouldn't fly in this bytchass PC era will live in. You can't make fun of fat broads like you used to. :why:

Yeah you can. Low rent sitcoms like Sullivan and Son do it all the time. But that's on TBS and not very good. The question is if network would be cool with it now