A man’s Wife is battling Alzheimers so he then gets a live-in girlfriend. Is he wrong for that?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I work in a care home for people with Alzheimers/dementia. One husband actually brought along his new gf to visit his wife.. children were not amused.
On the other hand though, the wife he once married was long gone at that time, but still :francis:
It is statistically true that women will stay in a relationship longer than a man will if their partner becomes ill/sick.

I didn’t say they’d remain faithful (because who knows) but they know the optics looks bad if they step out with another man, with their husband still being alive.

They value their virtue a lot more than men value our public perception. Most men will leave at the drop of the hat and will simply say “I’m not feeling this” once their spouse dramatically changes beyond redemption. They’ll bring their girlfriend to their deceased wife’s funeral.

Sad to say but I’ve seen it too many times.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
This is a textbook example why a lot of younger women are adverse to marriage. A lot of these dudes are foul and don't take their vows seriously.

I know a lot of widows that still haven't remarried 10/20 years later while men don't even need a year to find their replacement.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I get it. No one is hiding anything. The side bytch knows her lane. The wife doesn't have a problem. The husband didn't abandon his wife.

I've seen this story play out so much worse irl.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
What she doesn’t know won’t hurt her :manny:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is this a real question? YES

Reminds me of this low brow ass question

:snoop:

Daps
I never expected him to be like this after seeing him in the Sag Harbor documentary. It shows how people can do the heel turn at the drop of a hat.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Buncha jesus lovers in here.....

If I'm incapacitated and my wife is my caretaker and she wants to.get side dikk and her side dude helps out with my care...Idc if he pipes her nightly.

Just let me watch :mjlit:

And if she becomes incapacitated, you goddamn right I'm getting me a new lady. Imma still take care of my sick wife, but Kamala gotta have a life too.......

And Imma move my new chick in....she gon help out too

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Trifling stuff. Never embarrass your spouse or household.

For some white, pig flesh at that? :dahell:

Corny and lame. You take care of your wife/spouse. She got terminal illness and your first thought is “I gotta get mine tho” is peak a$$hole.

I’d be pouring myself into my spouse if that were me. I’d be taking care of her bc I wouldn’t leave it to anybody else to do it…but that’s just the type of man I am and the way I value my vows…