A man's hands

Boy C

SPC
Daps

I agree, but i don't like calloused ass hands that feel like i'm being scratched and stabbed when he's touching me. lol.

Got me some pullup exercise callouses :smugbiden:

They small, but you can tell they're there :win:

Got me a nice detailed back due to them pullups :jawalrus:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I like kinda rough hands on a guy....I don't like if the guys hands are softer than mine :scusthov:
I knew from the beginning that i never stood a chance with you
nba_a_jordan2_sw_400.jpg

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
My man has big hands. His hands are wider and longer than my short slender hands. I love it. I always get tickled wrapping my hands around one of his hands. I compare every mans hands to his now.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
@DarlingNikki meet me at the Dave n Busters at the pier in Philly so I can shake your hand gentlemanly and let you judge.. Then my hoodrat bytch can show you hers as she blacks your eyes :hoh:

Nah but I have been complimented on having soft hands very often, even tho I work with my hands on the regular. I'm the prettyboy thug nikka to be covered in drywall spackle and/or car oil like these milfs fantasize about in their erotic hood novels @Token @ThiefyPoo

Last edited by a moderator:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
@DarlingNikki meet me at the Dave n Busters at the pier in Philly so I can shake your hand gentlemanly and let you judge.. Then my hoodrat bytch can show you hers as she blacks your eyes :hoh:

Nah but I have been complimented on having soft hands very often, even tho I work with my hands on the regular. I'm the prettyboy thug nikka to be covered in drywall spackle and/or car oil like that these milfs fantasize about in their erotic hood novels @Token @ThiefyPoo

nikka, I wouldn't go to Philly is Jesus himself wanted to shake my hand.

Last edited by a moderator: