A man is romantically involved with 2 women but which one does he love more?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
He doesn't want to lose #1 & cares about her feelings somewhat, but he doesn't truly "love" her

He doesn't give a fukk about #2 at all outside of the sex, but he's telling her nicely to avoid getting stabbed & to see if she'll be potentially OK with the arrangement

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I feel as though this is a trick question.

One would reason that he loves her enough to be honest. The other would reason that he loves ber enough to consider her feelings.

Ultimately, they're actions that don't stand as indicators of love. They're things that could very well be influenced by an understanding of the woman.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe anyone you cant be honest with you do not love imo you might see value in them for one reason or another but that is about it.
The first one. He lied because he cares about her feelings. Shout out to Jodi

You lot are backwards if you think lying is love. Everybody i love, friends and Family i am completely honest with, i cant lie to those i love. It fukks with me deeply to lie to them, i cant do it.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Whoever he wants to spend the most time with, or who he loves, society/women tell men they can’t love both, but you can literally love multiple of anything else in life, if he can keep up efforts with both, and he loves them equally i see no problem, maybe each woman presents something that he likes/loves

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
You lot are backwards if you think lying is love. Everybody i love, friends and Family i am completely honest with, i cant lie to those i love. It fukks with me deeply to lie to them, i cant do it.
Yes, but that doesnt mean he loves the side chick more.

He may be honest with her and let her knoe her position so she doesnt ever try to get it twisted and act confused.

At the end of this one though, breh dont love either of em. He wants to keep one and the other not to blow his spot up

Daps
He loves #1 more because he knows it would hurt her and she would bounce.

Telling #2 just means that he cares about her but is willing to risk losing her if she's not down with the situation. It's selfish either way, but it's clear that #1 is the woman he's trying to keep.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
Who knows

You don't treat every person the same.

1 and 2 probably have very different personalities, and he knew 1 would leave, while 2 would stay

How could we possibly know how he feels?

Last edited: