A lot of yall can't even see the benefits from next-gen consoles and don't even know it...

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Terrible thread

There are more to games than resolution

I’d rather play cyberpunk at 720p then Super Mario 64 at 4k.
I was clearly talking to those that care about resolution and graphics. You have a whole forum (and millions of people not on this forum) of people dying to buy a Pro console so what the fukk does that tell you? You think they are buying it to play in 720p?

Did you not read or can you just not comprehend what you read?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What people want are good games and gameplays , graphics a distant second

Y’all need to stop with these insane graphics nonsense. I mean look at Xbox with their 12 teraflop RDNA crap and the shyt games they keep releasing. Give them the most powerful console and theylll keep shytting out doodoo games like they’ve always done

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I was clearly talking to those that care about resolution and graphics. You have a whole forum (and millions of people not on this forum) of people dying to buy a Pro console so what the fukk does that tell you? You think they are buying it to play in 720p?

Did you not read or can you just not comprehend what you read?

Your post is more for normal television viewing not games

Pro consoles aren’t strictly about resolution either , just like pc upgrades….

I stand on my first response, terrible thread

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
never understood this argument

distance has always been a dumb point... what you think people are sitting on the roof watching tv from another room :russ:

and you can clearly see a difference in features ... same with framerate, all you have to do is play any game online to see the advantage

fighting games, sports games, speedrunners all rely on frame work

you can literally ask your game to upscale or downscale and see the difference immediately

who is realistically sitting 16 to 20 feet away from a TV

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I spent 1600 on an LG oled 65" c3 series after a discount. I went from a 500 dollar "4k" vizio. Difference is night and day and I probably sit about 7-8 feet away in my apartment