A little insight into guys leaving our socks on during sex..

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
First and foremost, yeah, I do it :birdman:

I do it because I'm a OG, and thats what G's do. We fk with our socks on. Sometimes our timbs too. :stopitslime:

But lately, I've had a slightly different reason for not taking my socks off during sex :sadcam:

A heavy work schedule that started getting ramped up on me waaay back in July(i became a supervisor :smile: ) , plus the little boxing training I do almost every day, plus taking care of my pops when I can, has kept me from tending to my precious lovely's the way I normally do :o:

bC8xZ8g.jpg

2nqq3wM.jpg

Ladies how do yall feel about a dude leaving his socks on during sex? :lupe:

Does it look dorky? :lupe:

Or is that thuggish ruggish sh!t a turn on :shaq:

Your feet are gross. It looks like you might have a fungus because your toenails aren't supposed to look like that. The bottom is supposed to be clear/see through just like your nails, not cloudy like that. You need a doctor and a pedicure. :gag:

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
no it doesnt bother me at all if a man keeps his socks on in bed :shaq:

congrats on the promotion. :shaq:

I will let santa know :shaq:

Flirting mighty hard aintcha? :mjpls:

..lemme findout chew tryna be my coli-bae :o::wub:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Thought me and you were cool you just another part of the peanut gallery breh breh:camby:

Nah.....my little puppies have had athletes before, almost hurt to walk for like a week. Had to make sure to dry my feet well and cut my nails, because fungus hides out in dark/wet places. Also keep your bathroom floor and tub clean, and air your feet out.

I had to get the "chainsaw" joke in there though :dead:.....nah, this is public service announcement for you and everyone else.

#HealthyFeetGang

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
This might be the funniest/nastiest shyt I've seen on here in a minute. :laff:

How do you fukking live with yourself knowing your goddamn feet look like that? :damn:

I'm a busy man :yeshrug:..
Plus theyre MY feet, I have to live with them. I love my babies
:camby: