A little insight into guys leaving our socks on during sex..

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
It was during that 2 girls one cup shyt, it was my first time watching in 6th or 7th grade and one thing went to another, I legit puked after

:scust: so glad i never watched that 2 girls cup sh!t

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
NOBODY ELSE fukks with their socks on?? :mindblown:
Personally, no. I ain't Mr Marcus.:martin:
Last time I fukked with socks on was in Amsterdam and that was a result of a predicament I got myself into leaving money in my pants on the floor like a naïve simp:troll:.
Midstroke saw some chick getting her splinter cell on, going through my shyt and stealing my quid while the other tries her best to twerk the fukk out of my poor dikk. Got up, confronted her,:comeon: she started taking off her shyt and joined.:merchant::gladbron::noah:
Felt all:smugdraper: until I put back on my clothes and them fukking Russian b*stards charged my ass double time (Had already paid before we went in) and then some looking at me like:ufdup:
Finessed my simple ass out of damn near 150 Euro.:snoop:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Personally, no. I ain't Mr Marcus.:martin:
Last time I fukked with socks on was in Amsterdam and that was a result of a predicament I got myself into leaving money in my pants on the floor like a naïve simp:troll:.
Midstroke saw some chick getting her splinter cell on, going through my shyt and stealing my quid while the other tries her best to twerk the fukk out of my poor dikk. Got up, confronted her,:comeon: she started taking off her shyt and joined.:merchant::gladbron::noah:
Felt all:smugdraper: until I put back on my clothes and them fukking Russian b*stards charged my ass double time (Had already paid before we went in) and then some looking at me like:ufdup:
Finessed my simple ass out of damn near 150 Euro.:snoop:

Story got me :dead: :lupe: :shaq: :pacspit: :lupe: :manny: all at once

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
First and foremost, yeah, I do it :birdman:

I do it because I'm a OG, and thats what G's do. We fk with our socks on. Sometimes our timbs too. :stopitslime:

But lately, I've had a slightly different reason for not taking my socks off during sex :sadcam:

A heavy work schedule that started getting ramped up on me waaay back in July(i became a supervisor :smile: ) , plus the little boxing training I do almost every day, plus taking care of my pops when I can, has kept me from tending to my precious lovely's the way I normally do :o:

bC8xZ8g.jpg

2nqq3wM.jpg

Ladies how do yall feel about a dude leaving his socks on during sex? :lupe:

Does it look dorky? :lupe:

Or is that thuggish ruggish sh!t a turn on :shaq:
U need a bytch In your life.

My wife make sure my hands and feet stay trimmed.

Your feet need a little effort.

I couldn't train Brazilian jujitsu walking on mats with them bear claws.

Feet look like a werewolf 2 seconds after a full moon

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Turns out I was onto something all this time leaving my socks on breh
i aint mad at that. you gotta cut your nails tho pimp. not saying go get a pedicure or nothing but cut them joints. ladies will respect you more. you dont gotta take your socks off but in the event that they are off you wont scare nobody away lol

i rock socks all day. my girl honestly hasnt even seen my bare feet before and we been together a year..but i keep my shyts cut in the event she has to see them on some random lol