A Lil Birdy told me registration will be open today only

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
How would that even work?

I would love an all black sub forum. However, all a person needs to do is ask their black friend for help and then they are welcome to our sub forum.

No system is perfect but it's better than what we have now. I was on a banned subreddit that did teirs all the way to a video, it can be done if you want it enough.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
No system is perfect but it's better than what we have now. I was on a banned subreddit that did teirs all the way to a video, it can be done if you want it enough.
I didn't know a white woman from the NY Times tried to infiltrate the Black People Twitter Reddit. Even wrote 2 articles about it :ohhh:

Some excerpts...

09racereddit-combo-mobileMasterAt3x-v2.jpg

But my recent reporting on racial tensions in a popular Reddit forum was the only time I have asked to see the faces of interviewees who said they were black. (I am white.) Doing so filled me with a discomfort that I came to recognize as the conflict at the heart of my article. It also made for some big reveals.

The infiltrator...

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll comment on this since I keep getting alerts any time a new post is made in this thread.

One of the main concerns is the influx of posters that will have a poltical spin since this is an election year, right? If you don't want to wait until December 2024 to open registration back up (personally I think it's too far away). I think the best solution is to have a dedicated "Political Forum".

"Know the Ledge" may feel burdened by the influx of stupidity that may come in this election year, but I think posters who post political things in the Locker Room should be banned (after a fair number of warnings), and those who were just ignorant of the rules, should have their post moved to Know the Ledge or a new Political Forum automatically by a moderator.

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps