a Latino Trayvon supporter attacked in LA

Nymeria

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Dorne.
Reminds me of that white truck driver that got the shyt beat out of him in the 92 riots. Same shyt, different era...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Of course not, read my previous posts - that's some ignorant shyt. All I'm saying is, dude is right, homeboy went into the wrong neighborhood at the wrong time and he got jumped for it.

so he should have expressed his outrage WHERE exactly? at his house, on the internet?

I'm sorry I don't get yall, maybe I'm old or something.

You are telling me, dude who was a SUPPORTER of Trayvon Martin shouldn't have been in a Black neighborhood. Where should he have been then a White one?

:mindblown:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
People don't understand you need allies, slavery and Jim Crow would not have been abolished if there weren't whites and Jews that found those institutions to be abhorrent. Blacks and Latinos would have so much power if we could ever align

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of that white truck driver that got the shyt beat out of him in the 92 riots. Same shyt, different era...

that and there were plenty of hispanic ppl that got fukked up too...

alot of ppl were wrong place at wrong time that first night...

i think the other days it just turned into looting festival...

but there were also ppl with balls of steel that look face in the death for random ppl and saved lives...

like that black preacher that stood over the hispanic guy.. and basically saved his life

plenty of examples of wrong place wrong time but still ima act like a hero type stories..

Daps
People don't understand you need allies, slavery and Jim Crow would not have been abolished if there weren't whites and Jews that found those institutions to be abhorrent. Blacks and Latinos would have so much power if we could ever align

That don't look like it's ever gonna happen now...not after this trial :huhldup:

Can I get a resident conspiracy theorist to help me spin this situation as something the government somehow planned out? :pachaha:

I'm thinking some shyt like "the government wanted the public to forget about the NSA scandal, while also wanting to divide the blacks and the latinos....the Zimmerman case killed two birds with one stone"