a Latino Trayvon supporter attacked in LA

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
"City Terrace resident Cuauhtemoc Negrete said he was told: 'You better blend in or you’re going to get hurt.' The group eventually approached him, someone punched him in the head and another person stole his bicycle.

Negrete found himself standing alone on the corner of Vernon Avenue and Crenshaw at Leimert Park when he was SINGLED OUT by some of the agitators, who approached him and drew a crowd behind them.

Negrete said he didn’t see who hit him. He was punched once in the back of the head. Another person grabbed his bike and rode off.

Shortly after the attack, Negrete broke down in tears and expressed his frustration over the violence.

He said he felt he was TARGETED BECAUSE he was LATINO. Others in the crowd said they saw SIMILAR INCIDENTS."

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
i wonder what race the group of people who attacked him were?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

And this is ultimately why I hate riots and shyt like this.

Because you have idiots who attack people who support the very cause THEY are taking up.

and THAT makes us look bad.

You have people sympathetic to the cause, and you beat them up. WHY.

For everyone on the boards who are talking all this RIOT RIOT shyt. who do you think are going to be the one's involved in rioting.

Not educated Blacks who are tired of an unjust system.

But ******s who are all about chaos in the first place.

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol... you already know this latino was not a gang member but a hipster prob tweener between activist and rocker...

he is a moron for thinking this demonstration was anything more than a reason to riot...

i can already see the mob saying this "is our struggle... we want to take the L for this" lol...

and to be honest... if the roles were reversed i can totally see a black dude out of pocket gettin his azz beat in the mob..

like that thing in anaheim with teh cops and the kid they shot... there were some black ppl there but it was brown v. blue... had that been anything black v. brown (like this case kinda is.. zimmerman half brown) blacks wouldve gotten the same treament..

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LA nikkas let them thangs go for better or worse :manny:

I just hope these events stop, and they use this energy to make some political noise like get SYG repealed.

Dr Dre's ProductionSkills

Hutch, yella, Mel-man, Daz, Mike Elizondo
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and btw... city TERRACE IS A LONG WAY FROM LEIMERT PARK... A LONG WAY... 13 miles.. whole nother side of town..

that dummny had no reason to be there...

hell city terrace is east la ...

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
lol... you already know this latino was not a gang member but a hipster prob tweener between activist and rocker...

he is a moron for thinking this demonstration was anything more than a reason to riot...

i can already see the mob saying this "is our struggle... we want to take the L for this" lol...

and to be honest... if the roles were reversed i can totally see a black dude out of pocket gettin his azz beat in the mob..

like that thing in anaheim with teh cops and the kid they shot... there were some black ppl there but it was brown v. blue... had that been anything black v. brown (like this case kinda is.. zimmerman half brown) blacks wouldve gotten the same treament..

You can play the "what if" game all you want but the truth is, this is not a Brown vs Black thing. NOWHERE has it been a brown vs black thing. It's about injustice in the system.