A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I think Warriors need to do a lot more trapping to change things up. Seems like the Cavs have figured out there defense and are getting way too many open looks. With all the foul trouble I wouldn't trust trying to defend the isos like they have been. Kyrie and Lebron seem in too good of a rhythm. Got to try and throw that off.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The moment you realize Dahtnay fukkin Jones gave the Cavs a better 2 minutes of play than Shumpert has given the Cavs all playoffs:mjlol:
IF CLE is able to hold off GS tonight if I'm coach lou, I would definitely go with anyone BUT shump. Not only can he NOT make open shots and but he has a shytload of missed defensive assignments on curry. If dante jones, delly, jefferson or whoever. He gotta stop going to shump, his bball IQ is not that high.

Not to get into deep hyperbole, but game 7 will have to minimial mistakes and you cant have shump out there, glad he had a quick hook for love.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
This shyt is infuriating to watch...the Warriors are playing TERRIBLE basketball

Um.. they've been playing the EXACT same way all season...:shaq2:

Only difference is now they' re getting Deed up by a more physical team, all of those bad shots (yolo 3's) that they normally make aren't falling (why I've been saying their brand of basketball is:trash:) . and also GS runs the exact same plays over and over again and the Cavs are anticipating there passes after seeing the same thing for 5 games straight.

Last edited: