A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Great job by Cleveland. I hope Irving's timely shots don't get lost in all the Lebron celebrating cause he showed some huge balls with some of the shots he made. I still personally blame Kerr for them losing. I thought it was dumb to start Ezeli out there for the second half as I thought if Golden State made any kind of push at that moment they could've broke Cleveland's spirits and then again in the 4th. Even though they were only up 4 they had huge momentum going and Ezeli just couldn't keep up mentally so Cleveland went at him and got the 3 Lebron free throws and then Lebron actually hit the three on him. Plus as bad as the offense was him being in there seemed to throw it off even more. Lebron obviously deserves his props for being an absolute beast when it matters even though I didn't totally love how he played in game 7. Kevin Love played a solid game. And Kryie's defensive improvement from the first two games was the biggest difference maker for the Cavs in my opinion.

Curry comes off looking like shyt. Missing multiple wide open shots, poor decision making at the most inopportune times, his midrange game disappeared, got visibly shook by the Cavs and was afraid to go strong to the hole. Klay and Draymond's post games disappeared compared to earlier in the season. Warriors had nowhere to go for high percentage look and depended far too much on hoping Cleveland fukked up on defense.

As much as everybody was talking about Barnes costing himself money, Ezeli did himself no favors either. Barnes really looked like pressure got to him and Ezeli showed himself to be a backup center only deserving of spot minutes.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
LeBrons legacy is just...

He makes history all the damn time and people gotta start respecting that at the very least.

One of 3 players to have a trip dub in game 7 of the finals (1st since James Worthy). Coming back from 3-1 (1st ever) vs the best ever regular season team and doing it without home court.

He was leading everyone in pts, rebs, assts, stls, blocks etc going into this game, i cant imagine that changed much after this game

I encourage Lebron haters to really take this in because this is something special

Last edited: