A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lebron was wild careless in the 1st half but he will settle down..

Mo Willliams is ass but Lue wants his shooting on the floor Delly can't shoot..

fukkin Shumpert is just a waste of a soul :scust:

Like I fukkin said many times on here the worst player in the league by FAR..

fukkin Bum

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ok this first half was messy but Cavs are in good position to retool around actually DEFENDING Green and not leaving his ass wide open like his name is Deandre Jordan.

Leave Love's ass on the BENCH for the rest of the game and if Shumpert's ass can't find his shot within the first 5 minutes of the 3rd keep him right next to Love in scrubsville.

Lebron came to play, but his defensive lapses are KILLING the Cavs. He's going to have to dial
It up and carry the team in the 2nd half, Irving is going to have to calm down a bit, he looks a bit nervous but the good thing is that his aura isn't screaming "deer in a headlight", he's not scared, but he needs a coupe buckets to get going and really get into ATTACK mode.

Tristian Thompson and Jr Smith are going to have to P-L-A-Y. I know role players traditionally play better at home but THIS is the CHAMPIONSHIP. It doesn't matter if they can't get going because Lebron-Kyrie going shot for shot once the Splash Bros get going isn't going to cut it.

All in all the good thing is this 7 point lead doesnt feel like a 20 point. Cavs can get back in it

Gangstar8

Superstar
Daps
I see where both Pierce and Jalen are coming from

Sure the Cavs are fortunate to be down only 7. So thats not bad.

But Klay and Steph aren't even playing well yet. The first few mins of the 3rd are going to be crucial

they never seem to play well
especially not steph whos been missing the whole playoffs

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bron still that dude, he's still got one more half
I thought it would of been a sweep for the dubs anyways
As long as chicken curry does get the FMVP I'm ok :yeshrug: