A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
If Lebron didn't stop those lay-ups by Warriors from going through the net, the Cavs would have been down by double digits. The Warriors are amped in the defensive side. They are closing the lane without the presence of Bogut and forcing the Cavs to shoot up the contested three. The bay is bringing all the energy and playing smart ball in the offensive end. I expect Steph to erupt offensively in the third; warriors need his leadership to stretch the lead. I have the Warriors winning this home game.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
When I said Green simply did not show up last game, brehs told me he was being neutralized by Lebron on offense and couldn't rebound/defend with Bogut out

Also, the first half is yet another example of why even if Lebron is the most versatile player ever, his inability to stick jumpers or be automatic in the post makes him a sketchy offensive anchor.

This will be close though because Klay, Curry and Barnes all are somehow off tonight. -

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this game is over Lebron jumpshot is no good today........

Why does he do this in biggest game of his life idk.......