A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
Brent Barry - " Kevin Love picked up Two fouls in 2 minutes...Iguadala was attacking him early....I'm not saying this was good for Cleveland but this made it easy for Lue to bring in Jefferson...for switches and rotations..":jbhmm:

Translation - " I'm the only White Boy to win a dunk competition :smugbiden:.i ain't put in all that work to have this Molasses brick foot CAC, Set us back 20 years..:what:....Lue need to Get This CaC off the floor...ASAP..enough with this half steppin" :ufdup:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
If Cavs win this, any chance Lebron retires? This could be the biggest moment of his career. I know he's only 32 (31?) but he has a lot of miles on him
yeah retire and leave a billion dollar career while on top of the world. if he wins, he's in the clear for the rest of his career, why would he retire now, he would be bullet proof and would be worshipped until he really retires...

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
00HcH1X.jpg

aEelzH5.png

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Who gets the most blame if GSW loses?

Draymond, Curry or Barnes?
Around the 3rd quarter, curry had 20 on efficient shooting while Thompson was 3-12 and 0-7 from deep. At one point, him and Barnes and Livingston were 3-26 from the field and 0-11 from deep. That's why the Warriors lost tonight.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I don't see how Kyrie is even in the conversation. If they win game 7 and he's the star of the game, I can see people getting caught up in the moment but it really isn't close at this point.

Same people were calling Danny Green MVP after 1 good game

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Fantastic game tonight. Cavs came out playing the way they should've since Game 1. Lebron and Kyrie seem to have a balance, and its precisely the balance NEEDED to keep up with the Cavs, because that's what Lebron and Kyrie by themselves are capable of, Keeping UP. But it was Tristian Thompson, Jr Swish, and Jefferson who all chipped in at key moments to keep the PRESSURE on. We ALL have said that this team is going to go as far as Lebron takes them, and that's because the lifeblood of this team is built upon Lebron's psyche. He played with a ferocity and determination tonight that was simply undeniable. I LOVED him showcasing his swagger and dominance on the court, and I hope he finally understands that he's going to have to do it from beginning to end on GM 7. It's going to be a TEAM effort but the KING is going to have lead from the forefront.

And keep Kevin Love THE ENTIRE fukk OUT OF THE STARTING LINEUP. I don't want to see that Cac playing no more than 12 minutes and that's IF the Cavs are up 10 or more

Last edited: