A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Excuse having fakkit....they got dominated...stop it.

If ya'll really believe that this series wasn't manipulated by the powers that be to extend this series, I got a bridge in Manhattan to sell you:pachaha:. The NBA wan't about to have it's 2 biggest stars finish this series in 5 games. This series has been extended a whole damn week. Game 5 was Monday, now Game 7 Sunday.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Win or lose (We Will Win) this game showed why Lebron is KING, definetly not the greatest but a man that should always be shown RESPECT

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
tried to comment during the game but aint none of them shyts go thru because of the servers :smh: why they gotta be so :trash:
Which is exactly why the NBA extended the series. The NBA & Disney are about to eat.
breh all the games been blowouts :pachaha: how the fukk "the league" make dudes get blown out in they house and on the road back to back :jbhmm:

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Refs called a couple questionable fouls on steph, but dubs didn't lose cuz of the refs. You can't fukking be down 20 in the first quarter and expect to win. They just got outplayed from get go and took too long to get going. If they don't play with full intensity at tipoff in game 7 they're in trouble. Also, they fukking need HB to come through so desperately. He's bricking wide open fukking threes.

Some sense.
Calling it right now, Curry drop 40+ Points, and Harrison Barnes to drop 20~ with about 5 thress.
It's how the Universe works, and the redemption story narrative is there. How many times we see it happen?

The one that sticks out the most to me is Game 7 Ron Artest dropping 20 points, after Celtics dared him to hit those open 3s he was bricking like Iman Shumpert this series and miraculously he's nailing them all.
I've already accepted it'll happen :francis::francis:

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me

When he's finally done with the game, tell your grandkids about this man...they only make em like this every other generation...
ClH_afzWMAAbrM_.jpg