A King Asks For Seconds & A Chef Obliges: Official Warriors vs. Cavs 2016 NBA FINALS Thread

Who You Got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This is the best i've seen Lebron in a finals. He is sticking jumpers. Probably should be finals MVP regardless, since Curry who i been told yall about is up and down.

That said, I think GS cleans up the inexplicably bad passing which is borderline akin to point shaving and take it running away. Harrison Barnes is catching the heat but Draymond Green really let his team down 2 games in a row.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

JNOsQtL.gif

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
This is the best i've seen Lebron in a finals. He is sticking jumpers. Probably should be finals MVP regardless, since Curry who i been told yall about is up and down.

That said, I think GS cleans up the inexplicably bad passing which is borderline akin to point shaving and take it running away. Harrison Barnes is catching the heat but Draymond Green really let his team down 2 games in a row.
He was no where to be found in Game 6

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
MODS why you hating and closed my Official Cavs championship celebration thread? Sunday night you gonna see.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah that played a part. I couldn't believe Kerr went with Iggy for so long. Warriors are in major trouble if his back is still fukked up for game 7. They either have to move Barnes on to Lebron and hope he doesn't go too crazy or start finding a way to take the ball out of Lebron's hands.

Can't knock Lebron's performance at all tonight. Just another absolute monster game. I thought the officials was too bipolar for tonight's game. Called way too much ticky tack shyt and left too many key players in foul trouble. I legit think the Love foul trouble was a blessing in disguise for the Cavs. At the same time players have to be smart enough to see that the refs are calling it tight and cut down on the reaches and just try to play fundamentally solid basketball.

Barnes has to be able to hit a jumper. If he can't make them pay that makes it that much easier for Cleveland's D to overplay the three and still protect the paint. He's murdering them out there. They also need Draymond to step up his playmaking. And more than anything they seriously need to cut back on the careless ass turnovers

Cleveland's been much more solid on D that I thought was possible. I think the only way Warriors win is for Klay or Steph to just go buckwild.
'

Klay / Steph were good tonight after the 1st quarter. Curry was hitting his usual shyt in the 2nd, Klay had a nice little run in the 3rd to get it down to 8.

Barnes is like 2-17 the last 2 games, most of them wide open shots. He's going to have to have a six 3 pointer game because the Cavs will be leaving this n1gga

Lebron finally got it in his mind to attack the rim every fukking time. I think Iggy will be heavily limited and Barnes / Rush aint going to do nothing w/ Bron

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Refs called a couple questionable fouls on steph, but dubs didn't lose cuz of the refs. You can't fukking be down 20 in the first quarter and expect to win. They just got outplayed from get go and took too long to get going. If they don't play with full intensity at tipoff in game 7 they're in trouble. Also, they fukking need HB to come through so desperately. He's bricking wide open fukking threes.
How do show up in the first quarter like that

• Dap
Reactions: Meh