A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How many shots did he take tonight? I only saw one. I’ve seen Josh Hart & KCP miss defensive assignments & brick all night but they’re good money. I’ve seen Lance make his first two shots make a turnover and get pulled.

This is not normal. There is no other coach in the league employing these tactics. It is what it is. On a night where you are down three guys you still don’t play Lance? lmaoooooo

Wowzas

One of the things I hate most about Luke. Somebody will do something good and he just benches them for whoever.

Smh, brehs gave it their all but we just too short handed. Honestly at full strength we can give these nikkaz some serious go. The boogie factor don’t even scare me no more. Let’s just get healthy and try our luck.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
How can you respect this team? They got two MVPs that can take nights off because their third option can go off for 60 at any moment

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How can you respect this team? They got two MVPs that can take nights off because their third option can go off for 60 at any moment
Klay's been trash three of their last four games heading into this one and been having a down year. Unfortunately, he had one of his eruptions against LA. :manny: