A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
All jokes aside I don’t know how much longer I can watch this. I’m really starting to wonder if Luke lost this team. :ld:
That's what it looks like. The energy and effort is non-existent now. I think he's gone tonight if they lose this. :ld:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does Luke still have a job? He makes Byron Scott look like Thibs. Jeanie needs to get over her school girl crush and fire that feggit.

im starting to think they're fukking. luke got a 6 year contract as a player and he was a BUM and finally got traded after 5 years of pretending to be hurt during the trade deadline.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Man, just keep Lonzo on the other side of the court. He doesn't want to shoot or participate on offense and they're going 4-on-5 anyway. :camby:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
That's what it looks like. The energy and effort is non-existent now. I think he's gone tonight if they lose this. :ld:

Really wanted to wait until the offseason. Hell, I really wanted this to work out. This is just a terrible showing and it’s no shame to say he wasn’t ready for a head coaching gig. At least not one as high profile as the Lakers.

I still don’t think we fire Luke unless the playoffs are out of reach.

Daps
How does Luke still have a job? He makes Byron Scott look like Thibs. Jeanie needs to get over her school girl crush and fire that feggit.

im starting to think they're fukking. luke got a 6 year contract as a player and he was a BUM and finally got traded after 5 years of pretending to be hurt during the trade deadline.

Conspiracy theories from a frustrated fan

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is KCP playing like a bytch tonight?

stop trying to sell the contact and play defense dweeb

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Conspiracy theories from a frustrated fan

:russ: yeah perhaps they aint fukking but Jeanie definitely has an attachment to Luke. Probably because of her father, Phil, Kobe, etc all looking at Luke as a potential coach back in the days. She also has a soft spot for any former Laker. I dont think she'd want to embarrass Luke by firing him midseason under any circumstance. But on the flip side maybe she trusts Magic to do what he wants....Magic is her favorite Laker of course.