A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Terrible game for pretty much everyone. Just gotta forget about this one and move on to the next.

Letting Thomas Bryant go was a mistake smh....

Also, good to finally know whats been going on with Beas. Sorry to hear about his mom. Glad to hear she was able to make it to the game, and I hope she ends up okay.

We need BI and Rondo back brehs:manny:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I hope they can go on a nice run when BI and Rondo are back. Hopefully they get Beas back in the rotation. I wanna see 7-10 straight at some point during the season.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But regardless, we are a top 4 team in the west and I actually believe at worst we gonna end the season finishing there.

Sidenote.......

Im so glad I kicked certain cats out the LWO.

Some niccas in other threads really exposing themselves celebrating our players struggles and when we lose games.

If you really love this team that ain’t something you spose to rejoice in.

But oh well, time to focus on what’s ahead of us

Nets on Tues, Pel on Fri

Martha

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Him and Rondo might come back Friday vs Pelicans, hopefully. I want a full squad vs Warriors on Christmas day.
One thing about LeBron teams is coaching/medical staffs get way too comfortable with him being on the floor. Teammates get these 1 week injuries and they hold them out for multiple weeks because they know the team will be OK and Bron wont get hurt. I hear the Lakers were guilty of this in recent years even without LeBron. Fukk all that man, when they're healthy, they need to be out there. I remember Wade and Bosh in Miami, coaches/medical staff holding them out with ticky-tack injuries during the Miami run and Bron not knowing until tip-off that Wade and Bosh weren't playing. I know having any kind of sympathy for Bron isn't popular on here due to his passive aggressiveness, but that's messed up man. He hasn't missed a game since 4/12/17

oh yeah, and :pacspit: at dirty LMA, that was on purpose :ufdup:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing about LeBron teams is coaching/medical staffs get way too comfortable with him being on the floor. Teammates get these 1 week injuries and they hold them out for multiple weeks because they know the team will be OK and Bron wont get hurt. I hear the Lakers were guilty of this in recent years even without LeBron. Fukk all that man, when they're healthy, they need to be out there. I remember Wade and Bosh in Miami, coaches/medical staff holding them out with ticky-tack injuries during the Miami run and Bron not knowing until tip-off that Wade and Bosh weren't playing. I know having any kind of sympathy for Bron isn't popular on here due to his passive aggressiveness, but that's messed up man. He hasn't missed a game since 4/12/17

oh yeah, and :pacspit: at dirty LMA, that was on purpose :ufdup:

feggit ass medical staff was doing this shyt last year and the years prior. our medical staff is woat. fukk nunez

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The next 8 games gonna be a tough stretch:damn:

Nets = W. We respond well after an ass whooping

vs Pelicans = W

vs Grizzlies = W

@GS = L

@Sac = I have this as a W but it could be an L.

Clippers = W

Vs Kings = W

vs OKC = L

I mean, it ain't that tough especially since we're mostly going to be at home.

I have us going 6-2 and possibly 5-3.