A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We might gotta wait awhile. I’ll accept him being PG Draymond for now as long as he keeps trying and we get some improvements. :hugohmm:
What bugs me is people are quick to jump all over Kuzma if he fukks up or has a bad game but those same people have a wait and see approach with Lonzo even though as @ALonelyDad put it best, he's "tragic" on offense. Nothing has improved from last year.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
What bugs me is people are quick to jump all over Kuzma if he fukks up or has a bad game but those same people have a wait and see approach with Lonzo even though as @ALonelyDad put it best, he's "tragic" on offense. Nothing has improved from last year.
To be fair he couldn't work on his game all summer cause injury.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I think that’s because Kuz has shown to be a better player at this stage and so is expected to do better and has less excuses or rope at his disposal. With Zo we already knew he was raw and not being healthy in the offseason kinda gives him a slight excuse for being behind.