A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Thinking is clearly a problem for your dumb ass. The offense ebbs and flows and your narrative is just stupid and based on hindsight.
Based on hindsight?? I posted that while the team was still leading. It's happened a decent amount this season where the team will have a lot of movement or are running then Lebron or Rondo would start iso'ing and slowing the game down and then the team loses all energy. If the Lakers are falling behind then yeah I see taking over the game and trying to make sure it doesn't get out of hand. But when the team is doing good it's important to maintain that energy. Once the iso'ing starts the movement stops. The isos aren't even the problem its the standing in place dribbling for 10 seconds that leaves everybody just standing around.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I KNOW sometimes when them opposing players see Lebron running full speed into them like a frieght train and get that whistle they be like “Foul HIM!?!?!! That muthafukka fouled ME!??!:gucci:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Weren't you the guy who said Liangelo Ball was Klay Thompsonesque? :mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

Maybe basketball isn't the sport for you :mjlol:
I said That he was a poor mans Klay, what that got to do with this game or this thread faq-cac?

Bring that shyt up in the thread I shytted on you in?

Y’all cacs stay flashing your pink pussies over this nikka:mjlol: