A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the first time that I actually realized how pathetic our young guys are.

like it finally hit me.

u got a pg thats shook of getting to the rim, cant hide wide open shots

BI can't really do anything well. he can get to the rim but he's too weak to finish and settles for mid range

Kuz is just trash

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Even though he missed the shot, about time Bron made a cut to the basket.
He has to move more. What makes Curry so great is the way he moves off the ball and finds openings to get his shot off.

LeBron just stands around the three point line if he doesn't have the ball. Magic needs to get in his ass about it. He has the clout to pull rank.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
this is the first time that I actually realized how pathetic our young guys are.

like it finally hit me.

u got a pg thats shook of getting to the rim, cant hide wide open shots

BI can't really do anything well. he can get to the rim but he's too weak to finish and settles for mid range

Kuz is just trash
LWO told me LeBron is the one holding this sorry ass core back. :mjlol:

Dude came out guns blazing in the first, built a 24 point lead, then took his foot off the gas to let your "young core" finish out the game and of course, the Pacers come back. :mjlol:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Lowkey the Lakers most effective lineup might be:

Lonzo
Hart
KCP
Bron
Javale/Chandler

Best combination of shooting, playmaking, and defense. Also the perfect lineup for Bron ball.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
LWO told me LeBron is the one holding this sorry ass core back. :mjlol:

Dude came out guns blazing in the first, built a 24 point lead, then took his foot off the gas to let your "young core" finish out the game and of course, the Pacers come back. :mjlol:

No we didnt....:beli:

Dont get certain IMPOSTERS confused with the true LWO brehs:blessed:

Real LWO brehs knows its an 82 game season, we dont cry whine or panic after every game, and we just gonna enjoy this journey cuz we definitely improved from just over a year ago.:banderas:

Its lit

Martha