A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
There's no way the Lakers run this much all year? They're playing such a fast pace for a LeBron James led team. Cavs played a pretty slow pace the the last 4 seasons.
I think LeBron's minutes (I hope) will be around 32-34 minutes. They have enough fire power and a system in place to score without him.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Got a feeling Lakers and Lakers fans are gonna be :francis: about re-signing LeBron's boy KCP to that contract.

He just wastes mins that could go to Hart and others.

LeBron's weakness can be his boys (Rich and Mav) getting into trouble. No reason to force that KCP contract when others are just as good if not better, but cheaper.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I think LeBron's minutes (I hope) will be around 32-34 minutes. They have enough fire power and a system in place to score without him.
LeBron was at is his best (clearly best player in the league) when his mins were around 32-34. Play him more mins he'll start to pound the ball, take plays off on defense,etc.

He'll follow the Lakers system as long everyone else is balling. However, if shyt starts to dip he'll go back to his ways.

Ingram looks ready.