A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Lance and Walton beef coming up...

Lance gets yanked and then walks to the tunnel. Didn't see him in the timeout

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Why on earth did Lukey just randomly take a time-out...?
:gucci:

I can't imagine Luke - besides having the official title of Head Coach - feels relaxed and like he can actually COACH the team: in between LeBron running Bron ball (which is "fukk that set up a play, give me the ball" dribble x15 and pull up or drive" -which leads to mad points, dude's a tank, but it's Bron ball), Stephenson acting out of control on EACH play, defense seeming fully optional each game to these players.. that's a lot to deal with. Also: Bron's a coach.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Why on earth did Lukey just randomly take a time-out...?
:gucci:

I can't imagine Luke - besides having the official title of Head Coach - feels relaxed and like he can actually COACH the team: in between LeBron running Bron ball (which is "fukk that set up a play, give me the ball" dribble x15 and pull up or drive" -which leads to mad points, dude's a tank, but it's Bron ball), Stephenson acting out of control on EACH play, defense seeming fully optional each game to these players.. that's a lot to deal with. Also: Bron's a coach.
He took that timeout because all five guys were just standing in place on offense.