A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
What was Lebron FT percentage last year? I refuse to believe the guy is this horrible.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the king is refusing to get back on defense and Luke is gonna get fired because of it :wow:

I'm done with Lebron. dude is fukking pathetic

When your "superstar" is responsible for setting the tone, others will follow.
Raja Bell explains how he once convinced LeBron James to play hard for David Blatt
I knew David Blatt was on the hot seat. I like David, I spent a lot of time with him after games. That was my job, talk to David about the nature of NBA players, what happened in our postgame, just kind of chop it up, give him different ideas and stuff like that -- David Blatt that is.

So David Griffin and I are walking over there, and he's like, 'I think my feet might be to the fire here, I might have to fire David Blatt.'

I'm like, 'don't do it. Don't. Let's not do it, give me a chance to go talk to LeBron.' So I pull LeBron aside after shootaround that morning, and everybody goes to get on the bus. And we spend about 15 minutes talking. I'm talking to LeBron about his legacy, and what, ultimately, that is -- it's not about what you did in Miami, but it's gonna be whether you can get this championship back to Cleveland.

David Blatt is our guy right now, but in fairness to David Blatt, you as a team haven't played hard for David Blatt. [LeBron] had just come back from that little hiatus in Miami, and I said, 'we as a staff can't really judge David on his merits, because we haven't seen you guys play hard for him. So if you can get everybody to play hard for him, and give him the opportunity to show us what he can do, then we can make a judgement, and help you get the guy -- if he's not the guy -- that you'll need to do that.'

And so LeBron, he looked at me and he said, 'I can do that.' They came out and they did that. They rolled the Clippers that night, and things took off a little bit. So the question about whether Ty Lue is on the hot seat, the answer is yes.