A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He seemed to be really irritated with questions about his business ventures and playing. From his point of view and his fans point of view, I understand.

But Lakers fans don't care about that shyt. I hope he understand that Some Laker fans share the same concern.

Last edited:

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A lot of talk about Kuzma improving a ton this summer
Zo definitely put in work in the weight since he can’t do much else. Good to know he’s been in the film room especially with Rondo. I can Zo getting better as the season progress. I expect a slow start due to injury
BI we haven’t seen much of this summer but he sounds confident and all business
Beas was high af

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Ingram been working on 3's, real excited to see how all the young guys step up this year:wow:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
How much is a ticket for just a random season game gonna look like?

Like, I'm talking random like lakers vs pistons kind of random :russ:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How much is a ticket for just a random season game gonna look like?

Like, I'm talking random like lakers vs pistons kind of random :russ:
Prices are nuts. I'm looking at going to the second game in Portland and prices start at like $120 for corner nosebleeds. The Bucks are the next game in Portland and tickets start at $11. :dead:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
He seemed to be really irritated with questions about his business ventures and playing. From his point of view and his fans point of view, I understand.

But Lakers fans don't care about that shyt. I hope he understand that Some Laker fans share the same concern.
Just sit back and watch it unfold.. I can see y’all now nip picking at every lil thing this year