A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
:martin: the only non hoopers are the stat obsessed nerds that you align with

Real hoopers know about nikkas who stat pad, thats why Curry and KD were laughing at Russ that one time when he was stat padding.

It's almost impossible to stat pad at this level. Yall wouldn't know because non of yall Mexicacs ever hopped past elementary outside the ymca.

Act like averaging 28 ppg on 50% shooting as a professional is easy.

Lakers fans are the dumbest mutherfukkers on the planet. NBA nikkas is stupid as a whole, but yall took that baton like Bolt.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
It's almost impossible to stat pad at this level. Yall wouldn't know because non of yall Mexicacs ever hopped past elementary outside the ymca.

Lakers fans are the dumbest mutherfukkers on the planet. NBA nikkas is stupid as a whole, but yall took that baton like Bolt.
Its amazing how all these bums from other teams come in here to dikkride a nikka on a whole franchise they hate:mjlol:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bron stans are the only ones in here dikkriding this dude, not watching the game, and blaming everybody else except “the king” who is still missing 3’s, FT’s, and everything in betwee

I’m watching the same game and all of the starters except McGhee are looking trash. Ingram is getting cooked on both ends.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

nikka you was out in japan trying to become a blasian, you aint never hooped, you aint never watched even half the games Bron has played probably. You a box score watching ass nikka and Bron fans are the worse fanbase in the history of sports. Name one other fanbase that done followed a nikka around the country. I didn't see no Colts fans rooting for the Broncos all of a sudden fakkit, I don't see no fukking Yankee fans rooting for the Marlins now. Aint no Wayne Gretzky fans was hopping around the country nikka. You aint no player fan when it comes to the your Eagles and Michigan football right? So hop off Bron dikk and pick a team bytch :pacspit: