A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Now imagine Bogdanovic getting these looks Kuzma is bricking next season.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have the same hatred for Kuz that I had for Pau in his latter years. At least Pau was on his way being washed and he helped us get 2 rings so I have those positive memories. Kuzma gets wide open looks and can't make shyt. I'd trade him straight up for Reggie Bullock. Dude was never as good as y'all thought he was and I knew that since his rookie year. Y'all let Clarkson fool you and let Kuzma fool you even with knowing that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Are we really going to have to tolerate Bron for four years?
Exactly

Not only him but his fakkit ass groupies that he brought here that worship every sissy move he does.

Magic might as well trade the core now and everyone mentioned in the trade because he’s definitely fukked up team chemistry tootin up for this fakkit and his minions

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Have you guys thought that maybe just maybe Bron had dinner with AD to discuss him coming to LA because AD been talking to him about leaving? Bron then tell Magic and Rob and they go ahead with arranging trying to get him. That would be more in line with what David Griffin says in his interaction with Bron, that he gives input when they come to him with potential trades and their fit, the just puling power moves like the media has been saying.
And?