A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How is everyone trying to blame Ingram when Rondo froze his ass out the whole game last game?:stopitslime:. The fact he had 14 points was a miracle, he was probably trying to punch Rondo
Not blaming B.I.

I know he’s more talented than Kuz but Kuz got a chemistry developing with Zo and Bron

B.I. not going nowhere. We just got to figure out our starting 5.

We can either go super tall with Mcgee, Kuz, Bron, BI, and Zo or just try to replace Zo/BI/Kuz with one another.

I think we should go tall starting we’re still athletic. Then bring in Hart, Rondo, Lance, and Williams to stagger with the starters.

fukk KCP tho

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The starting lineup throughout the season should be

Zo
Bron
Ingram
Hart
McGee

Thing about Kuzma is I feel he is good starting or coming off the bench, and his style of play is would be much better suited with Rondo.

Kuz is at his best running with Zo, they gotta maximize there time together

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Not blaming B.I.

I know he’s more talented than Kuz but Kuz got a chemistry developing with Zo and Bron

B.I. not going nowhere. We just got to figure out our starting 5.

We can either go super tall with Mcgee, Kuz, Bron, BI, and Zo or just try to replace Zo/BI/Kuz with one another.

I think we should go tall starting we’re still athletic. Then bring in Hart, Rondo, Lance, and Williams to stagger with the starters.

fukk KCP tho
Kuzma can still get playing time with Lebron coming off the bench, he was good off the bench last year. His issue is playing at the 5 and the last 2 games he's playing the 4. We can have Ingram at the 2 and Kuzma start at the 4 but I like his scoring off the bench because he wants to take those shots

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Kuzma can still get playing time with Lebron coming off the bench, he was good off the bench last year. His issue is playing at the 5 and the last 2 games he's playing the 4. We can have Ingram at the 2 and Kuzma start at the 4 but I like his scoring off the bench because he wants to take those shots
But we can stagger them

IMO it’s either Kuzma or Hart, pick your poison.

Hart’s the better defender against smaller guards but Kuz offensively got chemistry with Bron and Zo.

It’s clear Zo should start because he can still get you 7-8 assists without dominating the ball with Lebron. And he’s the best 3 and D guy so far.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
People always talk about what Lebron needs around him offensively but considering he's practically retired from playing defense, it should be what he needs defensively. The Lakers should put together their best defensive starting 5...there's more than enough offense in both the first and second units.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At least this game solidifies we will NEVER see KCP starting over Hart again. I'm conflicted about Rondo. Zo should start over him. But, we'll need Rondo during playoffs.