A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah, getting injured allowed your team without Lebron to show who they really are... 6-11

Don't get me wrong, they have some nice young pieces, but lets not act like you'd have a better record without him :mjlol:

KUZMA RONDO AND JAVALE WERE INJURED DURIN THAT STRETCH TOO

ITS ALSO DIFF WHEN YOUR FRANCHISE PLAYER GOES DOWN MIDSEASON AS OPPOSED TO STARTING THE SEASON WIT A WHOLE DIFF GAMEPLAN

WE ARE A WAY MORE TALENTED TEAM THAN THE CLIPPERS WITOUT LEBRON

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried to tell y'all about Zubac, his D is bottom 5 in the league.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Even when Lebron made the decision to go to the lakers I said it was a good decision because of 3 things. They were versatile pieces, they were young and they have given the warriors hell in the regular season the last 3 years.

Fax. i dont even think we need 3 stars tbh. Bron + Max FA + young guys will give the Dubs fits even if KD stays. Especially if that max FA is Kawhi.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
KUZMA RONDO AND JAVALE WERE INJURED DURIN THAT STRETCH TOO

ITS ALSO DIFF WHEN YOUR FRANCHISE PLAYER GOES DOWN MIDSEASON AS OPPOSED TO STARTING THE SEASON WIT A WHOLE DIFF GAMEPLAN

WE ARE A WAY MORE TALENTED TEAM THAN THE CLIPPERS WITOUT LEBRON

Are you trying to say the Lakers are better without Lebron? We saw how that went already. You also caught a ban over it :mjlol:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
Lakers length gives the Warriors trouble

This might be a very very good postseason team despite being inconsistent in the regular season due to injury :yeshrug:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Are you trying to say the Lakers are better without Lebron? We saw how that went already. You also caught a ban over it :mjlol:

THATS NOT WHAT IM SAYING.. PAY ATTENTION

BUT WE WOULD HAVE A BETTER RECORD WITOUT HIS ONE MONTH ABSENCE GRANTED THE YOUNG’NS WOULD HAVE MORE FREEDOM TO PLAY THEIR GAME AND PROPERLY GEL

LETS NOT FORGET PAUL GEORGE WOULDA SIGNED HERE IF LEBRON NEVER CAME ... I WASNT DYIN TO SIGN HIM EITHER, BUT HE’S CLEARLY HAVIN A BETTER SEASON THAN LEBRON AND WOULD FIT IN BETTER WIT THIS CORE