A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: at KCP being untouchable. :dead: at sending out 2 point guards. Shams and Woj dont know shyt:umad:
Shams is the most credible journalist in sports. Truth is..bron and rich are gonna ruin the Lakers. They are the only reason we have KCP over Randle right now :snoop:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
My big question is just how hurt is Davis. To me it makes sense for the Lakers to drag this out as long as possible so they can keep trying to win games until it gets closer to the time that AD comes back. It actually serves the Pelicans best interest too if they've given up hope on making the playoffs. If a trade happens I see it being right on the day of the trade deadline.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
My big question is just how hurt is Davis. To me it makes sense for the Lakers to drag this out as long as possible so they can keep trying to win games until it gets closer to the time that AD comes back. It actually serves the Pelicans best interest too if they've given up hope on making the playoffs. If a trade happens I see it being right on the day of the trade deadline.

I think Davis is healthy enough to play pretty much now