A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Does pneumonia remove your ability to give effort because McGee doesn't do shyt anymore on rebounding

To be fair pneumonia ain’t NOTHING to fukk with. I had that shyt once and it feels like living death. That shyt will have you fukked up like its the 1600’s and shyt

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
To be fair pneumonia ain’t NOTHING to fukk with. I had that shyt once and it feels like living death. That shyt will have you fukked up like its the 1600’s and shyt
I wish he would rest then because he just looks very bad defensively/rebounding since he had it, hopefully he can go back to what he was after allstar break

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
Agreed.

People talking about they can’t “stomach” giving up uneven unreliable Zo and Bi for an ALL NBA GREAT player in AD!?!?!:dahell: The only one that would hurt just a BIT is having to give up Kuz as well but if you can get AD you gotta go for it. Youth is only so valuable before words like “potential” turn into “disappointment” and “Bust”

AND if they can get Kawhi this summer:banderas: NOBODY on these boards gonna be crying about no damn Zo.
I've figured that their families posts here and have an online brigade to say dumb shyt to prop them up

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Nah who is that nikka who put Hart in that lineup with AD and LeBron and thought it was some top teir shyt

:mjlol:The fukking Audacity man.