A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He hit back to back threes tonight and Luke pulled him for some reason for Hart who has been laying bricks for weeks now yet he gets consistent playing time.

if you ask me, Luke is kinda asking to be fired with some of these in-game decisions. he pulled Beas in a game like that about a week ago, against Chicago? not sure why he pulls players when they are getting in rhythm...and it cant be for defensive purposes :comeon:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
if you ask me, Luke is kinda asking to be fired with some of these in-game decisions. he pulled Beas in a game like that about a week ago, against Chicago? not sure why he pulls players when they are getting in rhythm...and it cant be for defensive purposes :comeon:

Idk what the hell is going on with Luke. He'll pull guys when their getting it going yet will leave guys like Hart and Kuz out their when they're struggling.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Fell asleep in the 3rd and they were up. Looks like typical shyt judging from the comments though. Kuzma and hart jacking up and missing 3s as usual. :coffee:
These damn west coast games always get me. I'm in the central time zone, so the games start at 9:30. By halftime I was :deadrose: then woke up and checked my phone to see the score. Really have to get the next one, no excuses losing to a bad team again.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
These damn west coast games always get me. I'm in the central time zone, so the games start at 9:30. By halftime I was :deadrose: then woke up and checked my phone to see the score. Really have to get the next one, no excuses losing to a bad team again.
Them being in 9th place is what is keeping you from watching the games.