A Haunting in Venice star/direct by Kenneth Barnagh as Hercule Poirot, Hulu Halloween

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
fukk it, I'm in. Death on the Nile was enjoyable.
Did you see Murder on the orient express? On Amazon Prime/Freevee

It look a while for Death on the Nile to come out because Disney bought Fox and was acting stupid with the release date, then Armie Hammer started biting ppl.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you see Murder on the orient express? On Amazon Prime/Freevee

It look a while for Death on the Nile to come out because Disney bought Fox and was acting stupid with the release date, then Armie Hammer started biting ppl.

Yeah. Murder on the Orient Express was a good movie, but just didn't hit for me. I think Branagh did what Branagh can do at times, and took it a little too seriously.

Death on the Nile was a better watch for me, since it seemed like he got his head around the fact that Agatha Christie in modern day context is a little cheesy, and was okay with leaning into intentional and unintentional comedy. Ain't no way the decision to use the takes in the "And enough champagne to fill the Nile," scene wasn't him and whoever edited the movie deciding to fukk around. :mjlol:

daemonova

Daps
Yeah. Murder on the Orient Express was a good movie, but just didn't hit for me. I think Branagh did what Branagh can do at times, and took it a little too seriously.

Death on the Nile was a better watch for me, since it seemed like he got his head around the fact that Agatha Christie in modern day context is a little cheesy, and was okay with leaning into intentional and unintentional comedy. Ain't no way the decision to use the takes in the "And enough champagne to fill the Nile," scene wasn't him and whoever edited the movie deciding to fukk around. :mjlol:
this is loosey based on another Agatha Christie work The Mousetrap.
on Hulu

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
All these cacs in a room doing murderous cac shyt seem like the same movie to me

A haunting in Venice from A Murder on the Orient Express that was caused by a Death on the Nile

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Honestly, haven't enjoyed these flicks as much as I wanted to. The David Suchet " Poirot " even though it's dated, had some of the best of plots and story build-ups and performances that I've seen from a whodunit. The "After The Funeral", "Evil Under The Sun", "Poirot's Last Case" "The Clocks" and "Five Little Pigs" are standout episodes that I've seen at least 3 times and still hold up for me.

daemonova

Daps
F3laAezagAAaSQB