Daps
521ca411-e17c-44ac-9ba8-33a0a26dba54_text.gif

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
They really wanted him dead and he was making it hard to find him? He thought he was safe hiding behind the event itself?

Not necessarily, a ton of people get invited to weddings it could've easily been a mutual friend who had no idea there was beef

Or people just posting online about the wedding because it's a celebration :francis:

People don't really understand how serious beef is, you can't do ANYTHING normal until it's squashed :snoop: you should always try to avoid it unless you have the means to end it quickly or the resources to move around like the mob
or a boyfriend who aint lettin the bytch go... somebody there gave em info...

bytch done had the nikka babies

be damn if marry her

The%2BJanky%2BPromoters%2B%25285%2529.png

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Sounds very personal.

Going through the pockets of the guests is dusty n*gga behavior though. If you wanna clap the dude, clap him and keep it pushing.
Witnesses. People might have been recording so you take the phones and while you there you take some cash too.

That way it looks like a robbery, you've eliminated video footage of the crime, and you've made some money off the hit.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really wanted him dead and he was making it hard to find him? He thought he was safe hiding behind the event itself?

Not necessarily, a ton of people get invited to weddings it could've easily been a mutual friend who had no idea there was beef

Or people just posting online about the wedding because it's a celebration :francis:

People don't really understand how serious beef is, you can't do ANYTHING normal until it's squashed :snoop: you should always try to avoid it unless you have the means to end it quickly or the resources to move around like the mob

That's my first thought. He was involved in some street shyt

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Well, he dropped his location. They'd be fools to not take advantage. Though it'd be hilarious if he stood the bride up.
Goons rush the wedding masked up and with guns drawn. They point the guns scanning the crowd as people gasp and cry in fear.
Goon 1 - Don't nobody fukking move!
The crowd stop and everyone cowers in fear. Eventually the goons stop and they tilt their heads in confusion.
Goon 1 - Where Rashad at?!
The Bride stands up sniffling, not even afraid of the guns.
Bride - HE STOOD ME UP!!!
Goon 1 - Awww fukk!
Goon 2 - This nikka late to his own wedding?!
Goon 3 - I missed my son baseball game for this shyt!
The goons kick the dirt and slump their shoulders in disappointment.
Goon 2 - Sorry y'all...
Goon 1 - Man, fukk that! I'm leaving with something! What kind of cake is that?
This reminds me of my "Happy 9/11" random imaginary possibility šŸ˜„

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
OH REALLY? :unimpressed:A masked gunman shoots someone at their wedding and 'something shady is up' :ohhh: YOU DON'T SAY :comeon:

Pipe down bytch nikka & take that leaking tampon out your p*ssy. :scust:

Everybody can't/won't discern that it's more to the story than what's currently being reported.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the marriage certificate wasn't signed no life insurance.....