A girl has cheated on her boyfriend in the past, you are cheating-intolerant...

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Simple if you know a girl had a man she cheated on before you just dont take her serious. No matter what kinda lovey shyt she tries to be on just be "yeahh ok" and leave it at that. Continue smashing but dont give her credit as something shes not, which is gf/wifey type material.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I appreciate the honesty
But some things are best kept to yourself :dead:
If a chick asked if I ever cheated
I'd say no :dead:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
If you're talking about potential for being in a serious relationship.....then she goes in the bushes

If she just messed with another nikka while messing with the first nikka and the first nikka wasn't aware of it, then at the very least that means she likes to play the field (even if she believes it technically isn't cheating because the first nikka never agreed to be exclusive with her). Also not a good look for a potential wifey.....

And of course, if she cheated on a serious boyfriend in the past while they were supposed to be exclusive....:dontlike: can't take that bytch serious

Is it possible that at one point in her life, she looked at her past cheating ways, was disgusted and decided to never cheat on anyone again, no matter what? Of course. But is it LIKELY? :heh:

I personally don't believe it's likely. I believe that if you want to only be with that special someone in your 20s, you'll be the same way in your 40s and beyond. If you like to play the field in your 20s, then you'll be the same in your 40s and beyond.....no matter what type of person you try to appear to be to others

I'm in my 20s and I have never cheated on a chick. There was only one time that I left a chick for a next one, and you know what I did before doing anything with the next one? Broke up with the first one. I really don't know why most people ain't doin' that shyt; instead they fukk the next person then go right back to the first one, and lie and pretend like everything is cool. That's just some shady shyt to me. You can't help how you feel; if you don't like the first person as much anymore and you're really interested in someone else, you can't help that.....but don't fukkin' cheat and lie :aicmon:. Think about the shyt; ask yourself if you still wanna be with that first person, if you want to be with that next person, or if you really wanna fukk with both.....which of course would mean you don't have any business being in an exclusive relationship with ANYONE :rudy:

Now if you're not looking for wifey and you're just trying to smash the chick, then of course all this shyt becomes irrelevant :yeshrug:......just smash and KIM

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I know she cheated, she is AUTOMATICALLY un-wifeable...But I can still be in a relationship with her, except I wont take it seriously...

Also, if I know she was cheated on or mistreated by the ex, but she chose to remain in that relationship for more than a day, she is AUTOMATICALLY un-wifeable...

I will never get married...I have a strict code I am unwilling to compromise, and yet, we have all made mistakes...

I am stuck between a rock and a hard place...