:blessed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
8xz3bF5.jpg
@Brooklynzson, this is that borbole alert thing. I'm trying to figure out which ones to check off. Not trying to get alerts when any thing like a thread reply or new post or thread is made. Just stuff like replies and rep. Like you know when you follow a forum and get everything that happens on there when new threads are made? I just want the basic stuff that's personal only for me. I see things like reputation, but some of the other choices were confusing me.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
8xz3bF5.jpg
@Brooklynzson, this is that borbole alert thing. I'm trying to figure out which ones to check off. Not trying to get alerts when any thing like a thread reply or new post or thread is made. Just stuff like replies and rep. Like you know when you follow a forum and get everything that happens on there when new threads are made? I just want the basic stuff that's personal only for me. I see things like reputation, but some of the other choices were confusing me.
Like @cook said, thats the guy that makes the rep system...you can choose no for it.