A Gift for Supporters - Mobile Alerts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
tried getting the push bullet extension on my pops laptop and it didn't do anything either. Guess it just wasn't meant to be. :francis:

I'll just wait quietly until the t-shirts arrive. :shaq2::to:

cook

Banned
Daps
Seems like I can't get the push bullet chrome extension on my tablet either. Seems like a desktop is required to get any extensions on this stupid web browser. And the latest version isn't compatible with firefox 40.0 or whatever version number that was. There's gotta be a way to fix these alerts. Maybe we should've partnered with Google instead of pushbullshyt. :francis:

Google doesn't offer this service. Why don't you PM me. You seem to be the only one having issues.

cook

Banned
Daps
Seems like I can't get the push bullet chrome extension on my tablet either. Seems like a desktop is required to get any extensions on this stupid web browser. And the latest version isn't compatible with firefox 40.0 or whatever version number that was. There's gotta be a way to fix these alerts. Maybe we should've partnered with Google instead of pushbullshyt. :francis:

Google doesn't offer this service. Why don't you PM me. You seem to be the only one having issues.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh