A game you love that you never see people talk about?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've played chroma squad on PC but not for long. Most of the games i love tend to be indie games which we dont talk about much on here.

I have 2k hours on Natural Selection 2 , and i also like to play
Slay the spire and Darkest Dungeon. I'm also into prison architect
and some other indies. I've also put some time on FTL and Kingdom : New Lands.

Have you played into the breach?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No, but its in my list of things to play. It's made by the same people that made FTL.

It’s so fun, and I didn’t really love FTL but into the breach is like pocket sized Front Mission. I wish it was available on IOS

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
It's talked about but in a negative light:

220px-DmC_box_art.png

Never understood the hate for that game I kind of liked it.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
It’s so fun, and I didn’t really love FTL but into the breach is like pocket sized Front Mission. I wish it was available on IOS
There's a lot of indies that can run on mobile but never get ported to mobile. Lost profit.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Anno 1800...perfect combination of city builder + resource manager...probably going to be playing this game forever...

Cities Skylines...greatest city builder game ever...

Katana Zero...legit a top 10 game ever for me even if it's number 10...story legit had me like :lupe:... i started playing it one night cause it was on my games i downloaded and never played list and played it damn near until the sun came up...called in sick to work cause i was exhausted :mjlol:

Carrion...perfectly nailed the feel of playing as a monster that can kill and eat people but also the :lupe: of when you fight the bullet proof flamethrower guards and the robots...you REALLY have to come up with a great strategy or you can get toasted quick

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
What is that game for you?

Mine is probably Chroma Squad, it’s pretty much a turn based rpg version of power rangers. But surprisingly the story is actually really clever as you’re trying to make a show based on power rangers and there’s a twist in there.

Chroma_Squad_2.jpeg
I really wanted to love Chroma Squad but I got it on PS4 and its buggy.

the game itself is great though, I’m a Power Ranger fan so I’m biased.