A fukking masterpiece!

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
You got this game in the 1st grade? :picard: not tripping because I got mk2 on the game gear when I was in the second grade. You are young as hell to even remember the impact of the game to begin with.

i feel old as fukk. I remember playing that game when I was about to graduate junior high. shytty graphics compared to mgs2 but the game play was amazing. It's been hard for the sequels to match in terms of the game play though I will say that snake eater was the closest. Still haven't beat mgs5 yet.
I was in 4th grade when mk2 was out :picard:

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
!

UZymUj3.gif

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
the voice acting in this game was so tremendous.

those codec convos were so fukking intense.
The codec convos between Snake and Otacon towards the end when you reach the underground base are my favorite. Otacon hacking arms tech database in real time and giving Snake updates every 5 minutes :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game broke all kind of boundaries some of which where never used again and still not made use of.

Gameplay wise the game was amazing, from useful items to weird little things like cigs that took your life but was useful in other situations

Some of the 1st and best use of in game story telling camera angles and action and music.

This game utilized everything and did it all well. Sound, action, lighting, gameplay, story telling. It created trends not followed them.

From the way the music amped up when you got caught to the sound effects of stepping and picking up items. It all had a very unique and crystal clear style.

Then endings, and secret dialog use of the actually hardware with disabling your controller and reading your memory card and history in game and outside the game.

Truly one of the greatest games crafted and one of the top 5 all time games.