A Forgotten Yakub Classic, Seasoned Snow, Raw, Yoga Mat Missionary, Court Mandated Tickling, Ashwagandha Anal..

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Whoever is telling these women to mar themselves with these terrble tattoos needs to be slapped.

Head trash, too:francis:

tattoos on a woman is a auto-redflag

Damn near every woman under 40 has at least one tatt. It has to be at least 3/4 of them. Even all my sister have one. They chose decent ones, but still…

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
fukk it, this’ll be our family post card for the holidays. Throw a dog in there too damnit! :damn:

happy-interracial-family-concept-free-vector.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Whoever is telling these women to mar themselves with these terrble tattoos needs to be slapped.

I think these women are being pimped and they are using tats to brand them. I see way too many women who could really be with sike upper level type men if they didn't brand themselves as whores at some point in time.

Tats on places that can't be hidden like the forearm, hand, and neck cut women off from certain people right off the bat.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

been saying this for years.....

irony is.....that they are doing this shyt themselves though....

women are the ultimate 'followers'
just look at how many do the baby hair edges shyt....the white polish....the lashes....the tats....wigs....etc

:sas2: