A eagle on us, nigguh we known for totin deserts: Eagles-Cowboys SNF Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...nikka, Dallas makes the Super Bowl and I'm leaving the PLANET.....on some ol':
blastoff.gif~c100
Nah you going take these skooby snacks, patna

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im thinking about putting all my coli cash on my boys. Kyle Orton got something up his sleeve:blessed:

please:sadcam:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:wow:to be a dallass cowgirl fan. clinging to superbowls you barely remember (if at all:bryan:) , now a punchline for about a decade and an owner often used as the prime example of what not to do when owning a professional sports franchise. :flabbynsick:

a fanbase so blind they believe Tony Romo to be HOF quarterback :what:

supporting a team on the verge of making NFL history tonight for ineptitude on the defensive side of the ball and already known for their dysfunctional locker room:pachaha:

i expect a good game tonight. its for the divisional championship and no amount of injuries (and also severe lack in talent in the case of dallass :huhldup:) will stop the players actually playing tonight from going all out

i cant wish you all good luck, but i wish no injuries upon your players and lets try to keep it civil in here, even if things on the scoreboard start to get out of hand:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Im thinking about putting all my coli cash on my boys. Kyle Orton got something up his sleeve:blessed:

please:sadcam:
As yall know, I'm a Tebow stan :youngsabo:
I've seen 2 years of Orton fukkups :russ: nikka ain't shyt, he can throw the ball :manny: but he's afraid of the rush and he throws them late interceptions better than Romo :ahh:
I ain't shyttin on your team, but you better pray to Allah. Game might be over on the first quarter if Senator Chipaltine sends that order.