A Dr of Thuganominics is ruthless aggressively, U can't c me then f.u. or adjust your attitude, never give up hlr and in 20yrs you'll be a superšŸŒŸ Raw

Daps
I did lol

Long as the machine pushing you and theres kids in the stands, they gonna replace smarks in 15 years and tell the history

They gonna say Roman the GOAT in a decade
You can't really say it's the machine. Because when the machine pushed cena hard the crowd turned on him like they never did a top guy b4.just as a overall superstar(mic skills,charisma,acting,storytelling being able to draw emotions from the crowd,his matches having big fight feels) i feel like there's nobody in the last 15 years you can put above him.

As this moment right now who would u say is better than roman?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Cena is legit a legend and that can't be denied :wow:

But he sucks and it's fukk him for life :pacspit:

CeGOAT is like Lebron James of wrestling. We hate the cocksucker and consider him overrated, but in reality he is the game. Dude put on so many clinics, gave us so many classics, and even gave us some piff in the movie department. We forsake dude because of his corny ways, but fail to see his corny ways was for the kids :mjcry:. My son had a Cena hoodie and even did the Cena run to his room. While my hating ass wife was like :camby:, I was like:

Inspired-Black-Kid-Dramatically-Claps-For-John-Cena-On-WWE.gif

Lets keep it a buck. The game will never be the same without Cena. You can put on those five star matches with 20+ movesets with false finishes, say fukk on live TV, blood could squirt all over the arena, and wrestlers could pop off with the best stable, but nothing I mean NOTHING will ever top a "lessgo Cena/CENA SOCKS" chant.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
I did lol

Long as the machine pushing you and theres kids in the stands, they gonna replace smarks in 15 years and tell the history

They gonna say Roman the GOAT in a decade
It's amazing how people can't see this.

"No this time it's different :mjcry: "

Wrestling fans need to accept every generation will always hail their top guy as the GOAT. There's kids right now who 10-15 years from now will swear on a Bible that no wrestler could ever do what Roman is doing lol. And they gonna be saying that while the new top guy is influencing the new generation of fans/kids.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
CeGOAT is like Lebron James of wrestling. We hate the cocksucker and consider him overrated, but in reality he is the game. Dude put on so many clinics, gave us so many classics, and even gave us some piff in the movie department. We forsake dude because of his corny ways, but fail to see his corny ways was for the kids :mjcry:. My son had a Cena hoodie and even did the Cena run to his room. While my hating ass wife was like :camby:, I was like:

Inspired-Black-Kid-Dramatically-Claps-For-John-Cena-On-WWE.gif

Lets keep it a buck. The game will never be the same without Cena. You can put on those five star matches with 20+ movesets with false finishes, say fukk on live TV, blood could squirt all over the arena, and wrestlers could pop off with the best stable, but nothing I mean NOTHING will ever top a "lessgo Cena/CENA SOCKS" chant.
:ehh: