A Democrat came on Tariq's platform and made him look like an idiot with basic facts.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Tariq was simping for Trump and got made to look like an idiot.

• Tariq lied about lower unemployment under Trump
  • Tariq lied about the polls showing Kamala leading
  • Lied about numerous other things.
  • Said Obama corrected things for LBGT and couldn't name any
  • etc.

The Dems have issues but Tariq is not smart enough to articulate those issues in a cogent way.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bit the bullet and listened for a bit. Skipped around...its terrible.

Caller says he went to the Atlanta rally AND what it took to get in. Tariqs response? "I don't believe that."
Then Marcel the "Reparation's" loudmouth gets on saying Trump is doing what Republicans should have done...offering tangibles :russ:

WHERE!!!!

Don't waste your time, folks, if you listen to this whole thing, you probably a contrarian nut who posts hour long videos in response to people telling you your bothsidesism is wrong.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
SkipI bit the bullet and listed for a bit. Skipped around...its terrible.

Caller says he went to the Atlanta rally AND what it took to get in. Tariqs response? "I don't believe that."
Then Marcelle the "Reperations" loudmouth gets on saying Trump is doing what Republicans should have done...offering tangibles :russ:

WHERE!!!!

Don't waste your time, folks, if you listen to this whole thing, you probably a contrarian nut who posts hour long videos in response to people telling you your bothsidesism is wrong.

I’m gonna listen later today, but Tariq is clearly compromised. He’s said multiple times that Trump, the man who plans on implementing Project 2025 is more likely to give us tangibles and help us more than Kamala will.:skip:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I bit the bullet and listed for a bit. Skipped around...its terrible.

Then Marcelle the "Reperations" loudmouth gets on saying Trump is doing what Republicans should have done...offering tangibles :russ:

WHERE!!!!

I'm watching too lol

I'm at the part where Tariq is talking about the blue law alert but keeps calling it the "blue law" in an effort to say Obama pushed full immunity for police officers.

That shyt is just an amber alert system for cops. Why does anyone take him seriously. He just makes up shyt.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching too lol

I'm at the part where Tariq is talking about the blue law alert but keeps calling it the "blue law" in an effort to say Obama pushed full immunity for police officers.

That shyt is just an amber alert system for cops. Why does anyone take him seriously. He just makes up shyt.
Im folding clothes so I kept listening :russ: He did not cite any particular part of the law. He kept saying "Trump is being honest about it."

About WHAT??? Caller says "If they already have immunity, why is Trump running to give it to them?"

Tariq: "Because he is being honest about it."

Disengenous ass tangibabbler.
I’m gonna listen later today, but Tariq is clearly compromised. He’s said multiple times that Trump, the man who plans on implementing Project 2025 is more likely to give us tangibles and help us more than Kamala will.:skip:
Even talked about how bad of a look it will be if Trump visits him and Kamala doesn't. Meanwhile he and Marcelle are calling her "Kah-MAH-Lah" like they don't know her name. It's a bothsiders wet dream. And I say that because Tariq keeps swiping at dudes points by correlating something a Democrat has done with Republicans. Marcelle also said verbatim "I don't like either party but I like facts. I adhere to facts." and gets on his babble. This would be funny if I wasn't literally talking out loud calling Tariq all kinds of liars.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
timestamp, loser

not trying to hear this sassy queen smack his lips and sell his janky product for 30 mins
Honestly you can skip around. He talking all kinds of bullshyt every minute and that is not hyperbole. Any time he is asked for specific examples of what he is talking about, he brought in Marcel or talked over the caller. He is terrible and his arguments fell apart multiple times. Pick a point, wait for 2 minutes, get disappointed. Real talk. Just hear him chirp about that mythical "Asian hate bill" and again he stuck on stupid.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Honestly you can skip around. He talking all kinds of bullshyt every minute and that is not hyperbole. Any time he is asked for specific examples of what he is talking about, he brought in Marcel or talked over the caller. He is terrible and his arguments fell apart multiple times. Pick a point, wait for 2 minutes, get disappointed. Real talk. Just hear him chirp about that mythical "Asian hate bill" and again he stuck on stupid.

Pretty much this.