A Deadly Adoption - A Lifetime Original Movie starring Will Ferrell & Kristen Wiig

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:dahell: I've never watched a Lifetime movie in my life.
Beautiful & Twisted with Rob Lowe is a good one. i got tricked into watching that one on a torrent site... just read the premise of a man marrying a crazy colombian chick and went with it...didnt know til after that it was a Lifetime flick...shyt was kinda violent for regular cable.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
It seems like every comedian tries to do a serious movie somewhere in their career... Jaime Foxx with Ray... Jim Carey with The Majestic.... Dane Cook with Mr. Brooks... now Will Ferrell and Kristi Wiig in this :win: count me in

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Never knew we had so many Lifetime stans on the coli :patrice:
Blame my momma, I hated Sunday's cause I would be stuck watching Lifetime. Saturday's too if I had to get my hair French braided...

shyt I would rather watch the classic Lifetime movies over these :trash: ones they show now. Like the Menendez Brothers, or Betty Broderick, or some good ones like those. Lifetime never had no non white movies tho... They still don't have many; they're few & far.

Daps
Reppin
X
foreal i think i watched this trailer like 12 times already :russ:

"what does she want with us?":sadbron:

"I dont knooow!":mjcry:
Trying to take anyone from SNL serious is just not possible. 6 seconds in had me
ECvGJD9.gif