A Cure for Wellness (Gore Verbinski)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Reviews have been ripping this movie a new a$$hole my god

It has several new orifices, all these movies releasing this week looking :flabbynsick:

double toasted shyt on it so badly they just said fukk it and spoiled it for ppl after their initial review :mjlol: wanted to save niccas some money

Everyone is shytting on this for being an intolerable two and a half hours long saying the preposterous story couldn't even keep your interest at 90 minutes.:deadrose:
Thanks for saving me some bread. I was gonna go check this out tomorrow.

Daps
I fukking loved this movie. It's refreshing to watch something original and the cinematography was beautiful. That show of the subway going into the tunnel :ohlawd: amazing! The ending did leave me a little unsatisfied but overall I enjoyed it.

I understood everything with the Baron and the Eels how they're basically recycled. What I didn't get was

spoiler How tf did he get his teeth back in the end?/spoiler

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah its not getting any type of response now but i see it getting popular later on, if your a real film fan then id check it out the shots as said before are beautiful

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I fukking loved this movie. It's refreshing to watch something original and the cinematography was beautiful. That show of the subway going into the tunnel :ohlawd: amazing! The ending did leave me a little unsatisfied but overall I enjoyed it.

I understood everything with the Baron and the Eels how they're basically recycled. What I didn't get was

He's insane breh.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

shyt was trash outside of cinematography

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah its not getting any type of response now but i see it getting popular later on, if your a real film fan then id check it out the shots as said before are beautiful

sounds good, i'm in!