A conversation needs to be had about the democratic party

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
funny how I didnt see this posted on this forum :sas1:
With significant political power, why are Black people at the top of the list for negative socioeconomic indicators? Why are Black children in Chicago Public Schools falling further behind? Why is Black-on-Black crime out of control in Chicago and other major cities? In fact, more than 80% of the victims of gun violence in Chicago are Black. Why is the gap in social disparities widening?

The question must be raised: Are Black political, civil rights and church leaders being used to oppress Black people? I know that discrimination and systemic racism still exist. However, we must hold our Black elected officials accountable for their actions and inaction toward improving conditions in Black neighborhoods.

Black voters have been conditioned to accept the absolute least from Black elected officials. Also, Black elected officials have been adroit at using Republicans as the boogeyman standing in the way of progress. Well in Illinois, they cannot blame Republicans because Democrats have a supermajority. We have a Black lieutenant governor; speaker of the House; majority leader in the Illinois Senate; state attorney general; three Black justices on the Illinois Supreme Court; Cook County Board president, chief judge, state’s attorney and clerk; mayor of Chicago; and four U.S. representatives.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Democrats - Homosexuals & Pedos
Conservatives - Klan Members

Pick your poison.
I vote for this guy